I may not be getting funnier in my old age, but at least I’m getting PUN-nier.
So, Turkey Day happened. No matter how many people were seated at your table, I can all but guarantee that you had leftovers. What to do with them? For some, they may start channeling their inner Bubba from Forrest Gump:
“There’s turkey etoufee, turkey souffle, turkey gumbo, turkey sandwich, turkey salad, turkey…”
Now, as I’ve blogged about before, Friday nights in the TTENG house are sacred. They are pizza and a movie nights. But since Thanksgiving is Thursday, how can you possibly start chipping away at the leftovers on Friday?
Well, it is possible. It is also easy, and delicious (though probably not that nutritious). Enjoy!
- Pizza dough, plus flour
- Pam, or similar substance
- Cranberry sauce
- Turkey (I’m a dark meat person)
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Roll out your pizza dough. Layer as follows:
- Bake for 15 or so minutes, or until the crust starts to brown and the brie has fully melted.