I realize I’ve been doing a lot of pizzas. Just as the job of a garbage pizza is to empty out your fridge, the job of this garbage pizza blog-post will be to reset the recipes to “beyond pizza”. So here is “The Truly Educated Never Graduate” version of “garbage”–it ain’t yo mamma’s garbage pizza.
Note: THIS PIZZA IS VERY FILLING
- Pizza dough, plus flour for dusting
- Pam, or similar substance
- Can of roasted bell peppers, or 1 large bell pepper (roasted)
- Half a bag of spinach
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- Sliced fresh mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 400*F. Roll out the pizza dough on a Pam-sprayed pan.
- Spread goat cheese on the bottom of the pizza. Top with spinach.
- Add sliced roasted bell pepper, and prosciutto.
- Top with sliced mozzarella and place in the oven.
- Remove pizza from the oven after at most 10 minutes–you want the top layer of cheese melted but not browned. Crack the eggs across the pizza.
- Place the pizza BACK in the oven until the eggs have cooked, and the crust is golden.