The title basically says it all. This is a recipe my boyfriend and I developed early in our relationship. We used to make them quite frequently for parties. They’re really fast, fairly healthy, and great for those pesky vegetarians. This definitely needs a dipping sauce, though. I could see either a Greek, yogurt-based sauce working or a salsa (I’m more of a salsa girl). Or you can eat them “plain.”
SPINACH AND FETA QUESADILLAS
- Tortillas (I like the whole wheat ones for this, but of course flour works well)
- Pam, or similar spraying substance
- Take the spinach and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Spray a skillet with Pam.
- When the skillet is hot, drop the tortilla. Put the feta on first, then the spinach.
- When the cheese starts to melt, fold the tortilla like you would an omelet. Flip for even heating.
- Remove the quesadilla. Slice and serve.