I’m now at the stage of my life where I think that anything that works well with bread will work well on a pizza. My latest and greatest idea was to try a chicken caesar salad pizza.
This pizza really worked out quite well and I think it’d make a great, fast, cheap party food.
- One ball of pizza dough (I didn’t use whole wheat)
- Flour, for dusting
- Pam, or similar product
- One grilled chicken breast, sliced.
- Sliced or shredded mozzarella
- Caesar salad dressing (you want something that’s not watery, but also not the creamy dressing that’s thicker than paint)
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Roll out your dough. Spray a pizza pan with Pam (or with nothing if you have non-stick) and plop the dough on the pan.
- Put a thin coating of your caesar salad dressing on the pizza (you’re basically treating it like the sauce).
- Layer as follows: spinach, sliced grilled chicken, cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 18-20, or until “done.”